Hallmark Workwear and Safety are committed to protecting our customers’ privacy, and we do our best to be transparent about the information we collect from website users. Please review this policy for your peace of mind. Our address is Synergy House, Canterbury Business Park, Partridge Drive, Bridge, Canterbury, Kent CT4 5DR
1. Information Requests
If you would like to view the information (if any) that we hold on you, please email email@example.com or speak with our Customer Services department. We aim to respond to information requests as quickly as possible. We may need to verify who you are and once this is done will process your request within 1 month. Any inaccuracies you report to us will be rectified as quickly as possible, and we will usually be happy to delete your personal information upon request (except in special circumstances).
2. Your Information & How We Use It
If you place an order via www.hallmarksafety.com, you may be required to input the following information:
- Your email address
- Your first name and surname
- Your telephone number
- Your payment details
- Your billing address
- Your preferred delivery address
You may also provide us with additional information if you wish – for example, you can let us know your company name and/or the telephone number of the site you have given as a delivery address.
All of the details you enter during the purchasing process are collected for the sole purpose of processing and dispatching your order. Additionally, we may contact you after your products have been delivered to ask you to review your experience. You will not be added to any mailing lists without your permission, and we will not send you any correspondence that is not related to your order.
(N.B. All of the above also applies to any information you input when you submit a hire enquiry via our website or apply for a trade account.)
If you choose to contact us using one of the enquiry forms on our website, we will collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Any other information you choose to supply in the body of your message
This information is collected for the sole purpose of processing and responding to your enquiry. Again, you will not be added to any mailing lists without your permission, and we will not send you any correspondence that is unrelated to your enquiry.
We try to ensure that all personal information we hold is accurate and up to date. We hold this information securely and in accordance with the relevant laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Payment Details
We are committed to protecting the payment details that you enter when you place an order or make a manual payment on our website. All payments are processed over a secure (HTTPS) connection. Our payment providers are Sage Pay and PayPal.
4. Customer Accounts
If you wish, you may choose to register an account on www.hallmarksafety.com. Please note that you are not required to register an account if you do not wish to do so – to make a purchase without creating an account, simply select the ‘Express Checkout’ option at the checkout stage.
If you choose to create a user account, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Email address
- First name
- Telephone number
- Password of your choice
All of this information is held securely and will not be shared with any unaffiliated third parties. The information you submit during the registration process will only be used for purposes directly related to the management of your account and the processing of any orders you place while logged in.
5. Our Mailing List
When you contact Hallmark or place an order via our website, you will have the option to join our mailing list. Subscribers are sent promotional emails containing product information, special offers, and other updates from Hallmark.
We use Mailchimp to manage our mailing list. Subscribers can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in all of the promotional emails we send.
If you give us permission to add you to our mailing list, we will never share your email with any unaffiliated third party or send you emails that are not relevant to Hallmark.
6. Google Analytics
Like many website owners, we use Google Analytics to anonymously monitor traffic and user behaviour on our website. This tool does not collect any personally identifiable information. However, if you do not want to be included in our Analytics data, you can opt out of Google Analytics using this browser add-on.
7. Cookies Policy
8. Information Security & Fraud Prevention
In order to secure all the transactions and sensitive information processed via this website, we employ the services of a Geotrust SSL certificate.
9. Details of Safeguards
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for.
In most cases we will need to process your personal data so we can process your order, to perform our side of the contract with you.
We may also process your personal data for one or more of the following:
- To comply with a legal obligation (e.g. HMRC regulations requirements);
- You have consented to us using your personal data (e.g. for marketing related uses);
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person (e.g. in case of a medical emergency);
- It is in our legitimate interests in operating as a Workwear/Uniform/Safety goods supplier.
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations (e.g. cancellation of an order, closing an account) or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legality.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
11. Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing and telemarketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe option provided in any of our email communication to you, or if you are registered on our site, do so through your profile settings.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
12. We may contact you or interact with you via social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We strongly advise you to check the privacy policies of those organisations and to update your privacy settings so that you understand how your personal data may be used by those organisations.
13. Contact Us
14. Changes to our Policy
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time by updating this document. The online version is available at: www.hallmarksafety.com/section/Privacy_Policy
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.